Weekender....

This weekend was beautiful.

Here are some highlights:

Learned to crochet with my sister. She is brilliant at it. I am not sure what I am making but I have some Icelandic wool yarn that deserves a clean stitch so I am practicing. Also she taught me to stick a colorful, simple, recycled rag rug that now dons my kitchen with color and comfort.

Homemade soap from my dad...always a treat.

Long walk with my favorite aunt. We have done this for years when I am home or when she is at the cabin. Five miles is nothing with our talks...

Phenomenal weather and lots of kid time outside. My nieces and nephews are great. Very strong personalities but so much fun!

Lots of cooking, baking, and eating...my kind of weekend.

Sewing with mom. I have some beautiful things to wear and soon will have a covered pallet bench.

New pillows.

Two hour drive through the mountains. Clear skies and fabulous sunset. I forgot how much I missed my mountains.

Dinner with my little bro, his wife, and BFF. They make me feel like I am in college again. We also watched the football game-Packers lost :(. We did however plan a camping trip in the snow. Definately one to check off the bucket list.

No comments: