Oh the colors....

I cannot believe that it is already time to plant our winter vegetables. I forgot to take a picture before we picked today but instead I took some pics of some of our harvest. I love all the vibrant colors. When I get seeds I love to choose multi colored varieties. They are so much fun and make for beautiful, healthier meals. I took an updated picture after we harvested so the garden looks a little bare. If you can imagine though, the entire thing as full as our cucumber plants on the left side of the picture (there are also eggplants and leeks underneath that monster, which continue to grow successfully despite the cucumber overgrowth.

 We planted the winter vegetables which means fall is not too far away. I count down to September like a child counts down to Christmas. Things will be busy this next month. I get to see my girlfriends for our annual trip. An Alaskan Cruise! This will be my first cruise ever and I am looking forward to it. So many good things right now. Multiple times a week I find myself turning to the Mr. commenting about how blessed I feel right now. I sound like a broken record I am sure but I can't help it. God is good.

No comments: