In the Moment...

This summer has been chaotic. I can't believe it has been so long since I last blogged. I look at the pictures in my last post and I am astonished at how much our garden has exploded. You will too once you see the pics I will take soon. Life has been fantastic. The last few weeks were full of Girls Camp, a trip to Utah, a unique new job opportunity, planning for the Alaskan Cruise with the girls, and lots of time with the Mr. I can't believe how busy life has become. A few opportunities have opened up for some changes. I don't want to jinx anything but I am anxiously anticipating how they may impact the next year. Times like these I wish I had the ability to slow my mind and enjoy the here and now a little more fully. Somehow this anticipation makes the day to day things difficult to focus on. I always seem to want to "fast forward" when really this "here and now" is pretty dang sweet.

No comments: