A Season of Thanks...

Reflecting. This November I seem to have an overabundance of gratitude. Yesterday I sat alone for an hour thinking about all I have been blessed with, yet this doesn't even scratch the surface...

I grew up in a home where I was taught to share and accept responsibility. I had an older brother who taught me how to make the world work for me as opposed to being a product of my circumstances. I have parents who supported all of my big ideas and helped me through the changes and transition that inevitably came with each and everyone of them.















I have had opportunities to gain education and now am able to do something I enjoy without having to work weekends, late nights, or holidays. I have opportunities to increase my knowledge daily. I have former coworkers who have taught me so much and now two fabulous teachers to "show me the way" in this new place.




I have had incredible opportunities to travel the world and have experiences that I would never have dreamed. I have had the chance to live in other countries and get to know new cultures and ways of living. I believe this has given me better perspective and ability to relate to others in more specific ways.




I have the greatest group of friends. Each so different. Some even like sisters. Their strength and examples are remarkable.


I have a protector, Lover, and ultimate friend who I get to enjoy the rest of my life with. He is mine. He has taught me great lessons and continues to teach me new things. He makes my world go 'round. He makes me want to be better.












No comments: