Anticipation.

My parents are coming to visit. They haven't  been here in nearly 2 years. These will be my first visitors since the move. The next three days are going to be long ones.
Life has been interesting lately. I have spent hours looking at old pictures, home videos, scrapbooks. I read over "the list" a few times...it's been a while.
I suppose I get caught up in the normal day to day. I forget what makes life fabulous for me. I am so thankful for the pictures, ticket stubs, videos, memories that remind me.
The summer is almost over and we are quickly approaching Fall here in Wisconsin. It is my favorite season. Always has been. The changing of the leaves, the wool sweaters, cool breezes. I made pumpkin pancakes today. It seemed slightly premature but the smell of cinnamon and nutmeg put a smile on my face.














Some old pics I came across....I can't begin to be grateful enough when I look at my  friends and family and remember all of our great experiences. Humbled.

No comments: